View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 03:41 PM   #1
Breny
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

Sad ARGH! Bully Sticks are making them FIGHT! Real Blood!!!! I need suggestions!

Man oh man. I decided to give all the girls bully sticks tonight for being so good today while we had company to give them a little treat. BIG mistake.

Geesh, 1st Molly and Zoey (Adult Chi) got into a HUGE fight. A SERIOUS one.

At first I just stood there, for a second, waiting for it to stop because they always just snap at one another and then thats it. Well this was different. They Didn't stop!!!!!

I got them apart and first thing I notice is Zoey's eye is filling with blood! I run upstairs and run to the sink and grap the sink hose thingy and spray cool water in her eye (I didn't know what to do!!!!!) But it worked cuz it cleared the blood for me to finally see her eye is ok, but it she tore her eye lid

Then not 2 minutes ago. Molly, yes MOLLY again....and this time Tia (baby Chi) had Molly pinned down in their bed biting the living CRAP out of her!!! I broke that apart (Tia is still hiding - her feelings get hurt when scolded) and now everything is quiet.

Dang - I don't want to have to keep them seperated in their bedroom But what if something like this happened while I was at work??? Seriously the way they were fighting , someone could be killed

ARGH this breaks my heart seeing them do this!!!!!

Any suggestions???

Last edited by Breny; 10-20-2007 at 03:42 PM.
Breny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!