Thread: hello everyone!
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 08:38 PM   #1
journey826
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default hello everyone!

I have been gone a while.both my computers were broken .I am so dissappionted about it that I am in no hurry to replace them.BUT! NOW I have other things to attend to .my girl had puppies oct 15/16 she had three boys and one girl.It was an accident my boy got at her when she was in heat and I was not at home they were in two small playpens and when I came home they were together.well at first I thought she didn't get pregnant and was ill I took her to three different vets one did an ultrasound other an xray and no evidence of any pups or not sick said she was over eating.three days after the last vet she had her pups . they are all healthy they weighed 2ozboy 21/2 oz boy 3oz girl and 31/2 oz boy. mom is black and gold dad is blue and tan.well I am enjoying them. dad will be nuetered nov.5 as this is a job for a professional I take my hat off to you out there I felt like I was going to have a heart attack (really) never again.well I just wanted to share.accidents happen snip it before you miss it is my motto now.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!