View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 07:11 PM   #1
MeganS
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Default Can I just...ramble? lol.

I have no idea why I'm starting this thread or where I'm really going with it. But I've got a LOT of stuff that's been going on and I just want to talk about it all lol.

Well first. I had a minor crisis. My best friend since 2nd grade has been hanging out with this new girl, Kether, since like the middle of summer. and I'm glad she made a new friend and whatnot, but she just talks about her SO much and I was kind of feeling like I was being replaced. So I've been really upset about that. and I was just over Jessica's house and I just let it out and told her how I feel and we worked it all out. It's a huge stress reliever to have that all straightened out.

I strongly dislike Mel Brooks. I think he's an ego-maniac with no theater ettiquite whatsoever.

I started at a new high school the other day! I went to the performing arts/votech high school full time. I got my progress report and I was doing really poorly, and I felt that it was because of the education there. So we set it all up and NOW I do share-time. I go to the high school that the rest of my friends are at () in the morning for academics, then in the afternoon I go over to votech for acting. It's only been a couple days, but I already feel like my grades are improving.

HALLOWEEN IS COMING!! I love Halloween. This weekend & next weekend is the Haunted River Walk. It's amazingly scary and fun. and I love that I'm a random scare this year.

We did Yoga in acting today. we combine with the dance students twice a week. One day is pilates and the other yoga. I REALLY hate yoga. I can't even express in words how much I hate it. I don't understand what people find relaxing about it. But hey....I lived.

I'm moving. I HATE packing, and I hate that I have to get rid of my cats () but all in all I think it'll be a good change. My cousin Jen and her hubby are buying our house, so that'll be fun!

and that's really it. I just felt like getting it out. haha.

So HEY! If you want to talk about something or just have a lot of stuff to let out, do it here!

All Gave Some; Some Gave All

Last edited by MeganS; 10-19-2007 at 07:14 PM.
MeganS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!