View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 01:52 PM   #4
LuvmyYorkies2
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylady View Post
Yolanda! What a great job on Diva and her babys' nursery set-up. I love it and I am sure they do too. They'll feel nice and cozy and safe in there and the little stuffed animals in there too, what a good idea. I have thought about some how rigging a tent of some kind over our box, but not sure how. Lexie seems fine with it as is (I do have part of our xpen surrounding it from the other dogs, but a tent might add some extra warmth to it too. The first thing I did think though when I looked at the first picture was that the dark blue blanket(or whatever that is) that they lay on needs to be a lighter color for us to better see that sweet little baby. But it's obvious that the baby girl is beautiful & Diva is a beautiful new mommy! Congratulations again. Now we get to enjoy our next journey together comparing weights and sharing puppy growth pictures. Can you believe it....this is awesome!
It is an awesome experience Rose and I'm having a blast as I know you are...you have a lot more on your hands though...I'm busy showering 1 with all the love & attention while you have 4!!!! I know a lighter color would make the pics come out better but that blanket is soooo soft and cozy I just had to use it...even though I spent $35 on it for an airplane ride a couple of months ago but there's not dollar limit when it comes to the babies!!! I'll have to add a lighter color when it's picture time...or when I take her out to wash the blankets. I used a crate I had when I was first training Diva...she hasn't been in it in forever other than occasional use so I just kept it up and knew it would come in handy again which it did!!! I put another throw cover over it to give the darkness and cozy feel..and to keep some warmth in there for the baby...
I look forward to watching our babies grow together!!!
LuvmyYorkies2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!