View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 11:00 AM   #21
T Doll
Mocha's Mommy
Donating Member

Congratulations on the new babies! Shari was telling me about how that other lady didn't end up getting Juliet. I'm glad there was a happy ending though, and it must've been comforting for Ginger and Jasper to fly together. I'm going to be getting their brother, Kingston on Sunday! It would be awesome if we could keep eachother posted on how our babies are doing. And you're right, Shari is an amazing breeder and I'm so happy to be getting my little boy from her

Quote:
Originally Posted by hha View Post
I got both of Shari's puppies, and couldn't be happier, they are both just too cute...I can't believe someone would do this to such a wonderful breeder as Shari has been..I was back and forth between the 2 of these trying to decide on which one to take for a long time..She was constantly sending pictures of the 2 of them..Well, I thought when she said someone was going to get Juliet, that I wouldn't be able to do the back and forth game anymore, then, she told me what happened with the one that was going to take Juliet, and I ended up with both of them..I'm glad I did, as I love these 2 babies, and Shari is right, they are both very much loved....Thanks again Shari, you ARE the best!!!!!!! And I mean that from the bottom of my heart!
T Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!