View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 08:04 AM   #15
Ladymom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ples View Post
You people are wonderful!! I found this site while looking for information on my puppies. Thanks so much for all the info and good wishes! My puppies were born bald, that way as they came from the mom. The female is fine, the 2 boys are bald only from the top of their forehead to their nose. They look like they have on little face masks. When I took them to the vet at 3 days old to have their tails docked, the vet caught it then. As long as they are healthy otherwise, we plan on keeping them. In all good conscious I could never give, let alone sell, them to anyone. We plan on taking them to the breeder we bought our female from over the weekend. I don't want any legal recourse, but I wish there was someway I could keep her from selling to anyone else, or at least make her tell them what is wrong. The lady that is selling them for $1,500.00 should be stopped somehow!! Although they could be healthy, there is no guarantee. I have no idea how she can guarantee them!! Again, thanks to everyone, I'll get pictures posted, hopefully over the weekend. I am so glad I found this site. Everything is interesting and informative. I plan on being here alot!!!!
Oh, I certainly hope you can convince your breeder to stop breeding her dogs especially since you said they could have other problems. If she's an ethical breeder, she will be glad you told her and get them spayed and neutered.
Ladymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!