View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 07:08 AM   #8
Bnot
YT 1000 Club Member

Thank God, and Yorkie Talk members prayers.....As my worst thought was far from what it was!

Dr Bentley cleaned it up good....whole time saying it looked like a wound, not what I was thinking. Then when cleaned throughly, said its a cat bite.

I was so scared to clean it, as I didn't know what it was. But my neices friend that worked at a spay/neuter place said put triple antibiodic ointment on it.

There was a cat at the girls house I left her at, for my vacation. This was the 2ond time I'd ever left them, first being this past August.

Dunno which it was, this past August, or last week when I left Venus and Adonis with the lady..she got the bite. But seems as much as I groom her (nightly), I'd found it before now.

But he said the triple antibiodic Paula said put on it is the best thing for it.

Ok, my "mini breakdown" is over. I'll be ok... I have a disorder that seems to "see the worst" in "the fear of the unknown". I hate it, but dealing with what I been dealt the best I can.

I'm just Thanking God....thats all it was, as the "fear of the unknown" just scared me to death!

Thank you all SO Much for your prayers for both of us!
Bnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!