View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 06:36 AM   #11
SugarMama
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ples View Post
I'll try to get some pictures posted. We will, of course, never think of breeding the mom or any of the puppies. Thanks so much for posting the article. Our vet is supposed to be sending some info also. The vet said they should be healthy otherwise, but the article does say their may be other problems. Will just have to take this day by day. Thanks again!
I hope I didn't offend you, I wasn't implying that you would breed them. I was just rattling off some of the info from the article in case some people didn't want to open it and read it. You sound very responsible, some people would try to sell these little pups for additional money because they are rare yet you are planning to keep them yourselves. Bravo! I'm sure they'll bring you much joy. When I read your post about them being bald and then the article I read mentioned some dogs have no hair on their heads I was picturing these guys being bald in a "human" sense which is why I said to buy them some hats. lol Can you clarify, where exactly are they bald...head, bodies, etc? I can't wait to see pics. I'm sure they're adorable. I always say I learn something new on YT every day and this just goes to prove it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!