View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 06:00 AM   #3
7TimesBlessed
YT Addict

......either way you go will be great and I only see "pros" no cons to both scenarios..........I had one yorkie for 8 yrs and we went everywhere together......it was so easy to travel w her and I could put her in a carrier wherever we went and noone knew she was there......now I have two more and they are the same age....they play together nonstop all day every day and although I interact a lot w all of them it is fun knowing they have each other and can burn off all that energy without me....now I still take the first yorkie everywhere and the other two along also depending on where we go.....so I guess it's what works best for you and your lifestyle....as far as bonding w one or the other.....I never let things like this be an issue....before I got the other two everyone said oh but she's 8 yrs old she will be jealous, etc.....you just have to work w them and it ends up benefiting all of them....my yorkie needed to lose a pound and when I got the other two she lost it in 3 months...........also I was getting a kitten and at the last minute worried about her being alone in the beginning when I was at work so I ended up getting another and was so happy I did...........sorry this is so long but just go w your heart and YOU will work everything out....but don't think you have to take the other out of guilt....I'm sure she will find her a good home also!!!
7TimesBlessed is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!