View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 05:33 AM   #12
KodysMom
Yorkie Yakker

It seems like there is something wrong with every dry food (it all isn't perfect for our babies who need it to be). Wouldn't it be nice if there was a company that could custom make a dry kibble for special needs babies? And you could omit certain ingredients?

I like the every three weeks idea - that I might could handle. I'll let you know how the doctor works out today and what he feels. I am also confused because it sounds like there are a million supplements I need to learn about and I am clueleess. I feel like I need someone to really decode what the needs are, the measurements, why they need certain things (I can't do it without understanding), where to buy it, etc. I am really needy, right? I just feel like the info on the other site is helpful yet overwhelming. Wish me luck at the doctor today.

Thanks everyone for your feedback and info. It is hard for me to adjust my thinking for my baby who has no symptoms yet is sick (I really want to believe he is okay because it scares me so much).
KodysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!