View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 04:14 AM   #1
rontiss1
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Now Im worried, I have developed

Now Im worried, I have developed a rash on both my arms and back. They seem like pimples. Also on the back of my hands. My appt. with the doctor is today. Boobah has been spaded, also I took her yesterday to see what the problem was with her gi tract. I told the vet she has not been going poo poo as usual, it collects at her rear end. I clean her up as much as I can without hurting her. She whimpers now and then. I know when she is trying to evacuate it hurts her tummy, especially the operation area where she was spaded. She has also been itching a lot, she sleeps with me in bed. She wont sleep in her crib. I just hope I am not catching anything from her, or perhaps fleas. I wash all the bedding, clean carpets, etc. I have been using some new body washes myself, Im going to use regular mild soap, perhaps that is it. Its just very annoying to have this itch. Also, I do part time background movie extra work at the studios. Tuesday and Wednesday I was wearing this get up on the set, perhaps I got something from this? Maybe Im going through PARANOIA right now, I dont know. I will be glad when I see the dr. today. Will write again with results. Thanks, just wanted to dump this stuff. Im glad I have YT to go to.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!