View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 09:29 PM   #1
twalla
I ♥ my Furheathens
Donating Member

Default Some people dont need animals

Some people really piss me off. My "friend" at work decided she wanted an inside dog after her divorce. I said, Friend, are you sure? They are a lot of work. It takes a lot of patience to potty train. Puppies dont understand all the screaming or spanking. You have to be home, You have to be consistent.

I preached and preached and PREACHED to her. She didnt need a furbaby. I knew she wouldnt take care of it but she didnt listen to me. She got one. She has had it for LESS than two months and is done with it. She cannot get him potty trained. He is a dapple wienie dog. Cutest lil thing. She announces this today at lunch. Grr she makes me so mad.

So I left the table bc just irritate and found him a good home! One of the ladies on the other Team loves wienie dogs so she is taking him to a good home --- one that has patience and understanding for a 5 month old lil furbaby.

There is another lady at work, she gets them while they are puppies then wants to get rid of them. I have one of her poodles, my SIL with the other. She just now got a Yorkie, Carter, so I continuously ask when he is going to come live with me.

Ugh ok this is long .. sorry but it just pisses me off sometimes. I know everyone isnt as extreme with their animals as I am and thats ok. BUT I also strongly believe that the ANIMAL didnt choose you, you chose the animal so it is your responsibility to take care of him.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!