View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 09:21 PM   #38
laurenr
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Embarassed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mybabe4me View Post
Lauren,
I just got done talking to Gizmo's mom online. This is the pup that got me looking into front wheeled carts. She and Gizmo are going to be there. And she said she is going to take many many pictures so I might have to start a new thread or I can post them on dogster and everyone can see them there. I will do both or try to. Sometimes I have to resize the pics so small to put on here it is still hard to see them.
And baby Mikey is a little angel. He is my heart. There is story that goes along with him also. Maybe someday I will tell about it. Lets just say he is my grandmother's special gift to us.
Have fun on your trip. STay safe.
Val,
Okay, just finished hurling things into a suitcase, and thought I would check in here. I am so glad you have a YT member going with you, for support, especially if she has gone through a similar experience. I am so excited for you and Babybear. Is it not just amazing the lengths we will go to out of love for these oh-so precious Yorkies?

Mikey seems like such a miracle baby as it is, you make me wonder now, about the link to your Grandmother. You have to share that story please. Babies always bring such joy, with their goofy little grins and funny little giggles. The sound of baby "rubbish-talk", I think is my most favorite in the world. I used to turn my son's room monitor up full blast when he was little, just so I could enjoy those jabberings. He's now an adult, and I'm afraid the wait for his babies will be a long one...

Argh! I must admit, I am a bit apprehensive about leaving my furbabies for 3 days in a kennel. I am a stay at home Mom, so usually I am with them most of the time. Mango I know will be fine, but I worry terribly about my 12 year old Spanky. She seems to suddenly to have become frail....makes me sad sometimes.

I can't wait for the new Babybear thread showing him with his wheels. I am sure within no time, when he is confident, and used to them (with lots of encouragement), he will be zooming around like a pro. If you need help resizing pictures, you could always email them to me, and I will do it in a snap. If I can't find the thread Monday, I will PM you for the link.
Hugs,
Lauren
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!