View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 11:55 AM   #2
Sukoshi's Mom
I Love My Rugrats
Donating Member

I'm not in Santa Clarita Valley, but I take Sukoshi to doggie day care at our local PetSmart PetsHotel, and she loves it. I think all the newer PetSmarts have the PetsHotel in them, and the PetsHotel also offers Doggie Day Camp for both the dogs staying in their hotel, as well as "outside" dogs if you just want to drop them off for the day (like I do with Sukoshi). They play from 9-5 with a 30 min or 1 hour break in the middle of the day for the babies to rest, eat food (if you tell them you want them fed), receive a snack (if you pay for one), etc. They divide all the dogs in day camp up between small, medium, and large, and every dog has to go through a socialization evaluation before going, so you know your baby will be safe with the other dogs that are there. Anyway, I don't know if your local PetSmart has this or not, but I would definitely recommend you look into it as an option if they do. Our PetSmart charges $20/day for day camp ($16/day if they're actively staying in the Hotel) and the treat options are $3 I think (or maybe $4...can't remember since I don't always do the treat for Sukoshi).
Sukoshi's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!