View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 11:07 AM   #4
Bnot
YT 1000 Club Member

Venus is acting just fine......I'm a basket case. I did ok till a few minutes ago. The fear hit me hard.

I had to take some "heavy duty meds" and call it a "house arrest day". Not driving anywhere today....with what I just took. Thank God, I'm on SSDI and don't work.

It may be "nothing" at all. Tell my "fear of the unknown that". The fear of the unknown gets me every time.

I have 3 Visa cards in my wallet now. I want to be prepared for ANYTHING tomorrow when I get her to the Vet. 2 of them have a $0 balance on them....so whatever happens I should be covered!! Thank God, Visa loves me. I will take care of my babies, no matter the cost.

For me mentally, the day is shot, except for quality time with my babies.

I am 50, and never had kids. Not married. Venus and Adonis ARE my kids and companions. I also have a disorder that racks nerves pretty bad when stressed. I take some heavy duty stuff for them too. I usually don't have to take it often, but will if necessary. Today, looks like its very necessary. When I have to take it in the daytime I call it a "house arrest day", cause day is shot, I stay inside, and don't dare drive anywhere after taking it.

All I want is quality time with both of my babies. I'm so scared. Probably also as my Mom used to say I'm "making a mountain out of a mole hill". That thing on her neck scares me. Today, and right now, don't know what me and Venus are up against. And its going to be a long rest of the day, and long night wondering.

Please keep Venus and I in your prayers. I know Yorkie Talk prayers are the best!
Bnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!