View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 09:48 AM   #2
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Well first of all, Happy early Birthday to Bella and Happy early anniversary to you! My husband and I just celebrated our 6 year anniversary a couple of weeks ago also

Secondly, I know how you must be feeling...well sorta. My little Tatum turns a year old next month and my mother in law is coming down from Canada to visit - and wouldn't you know, she leaves to go back to the very day AFTER Tatum's 1st Birthday. Well, I CANNOT have a birthday party for Tatum when she is here...I mean, she will think I am TOTALLY NUTS. I feel SOOOOOOO BAD because I am not going to be able to give Tatum her little Birthday party - and it's even worse because it will be her FIRST one OMG, it just makes me want to cry even thinking about it!! Stedman had his 1st Birthday party here, and I got pictures of him on that very day. Now I feel SO BAD that I won't be able to do the same with my baby girl Tatum OMG, it never fails!! People always have to come and visit at the WRONG time!! It's not that I don't want her here - I am glad that she's coming....but I wish that she could have come down 1 or 2 days earlier, that way she could already be gone by the time Tatum's Birthday rolls around I just hate this. So now, I guess I will have to give Tatum all of her gifts and take all of the pictures a day or two AFTER her REAL Birthday UGH. It just breaks my heart!!!

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!