View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 07:52 AM   #1
sweetsophia
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default My first babies went home yesterday.... :(

It was a very sad day yesterday as our first 2 babies went to their new homes. Our original Romeo and Juliet now Ginger and Jasper went to live with their new mommy in South Carolina yesterday. It was hard to let them go but we know they will be so loved. Which is what we want for all our babies. Originally just Jasper was going to her but something happened with the other person who had inquired about Juliet so Jasper's mom said she wanted them both. Everything happens for a reason and this was the best thing that could have happened to these 2 babies. They are going to be so spoiled rotten. Here are a few pictures of them right before they left and their journey at the airport. I am sure their new mommy will post with new pics of them as they grow. Kisses to my sweet babies. We loved every minute of having you and will miss you dearly!!

The first picture is Jasper
The second picture is Ginger
The third is my sleepy babies at the airport (it was 4:30am) before I had to shut the kennel door. Just time for a few last kisses.
The fourth is just before they went on their journey to their new mommy. The hardest thing to do- "Saying goodbye"
Attached Thumbnails
My first babies went home yesterday.... :(-sharipictures872.jpg   My first babies went home yesterday.... :(-sharipictures924.jpg   My first babies went home yesterday.... :(-sharipictures951.jpg   My first babies went home yesterday.... :(-sharipictures953.jpg  
sweetsophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!