View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 06:32 AM   #15
DENISE517
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy81 View Post
Thanks for the update!! It's so good to hear that Lewis and Sasha are both doing great!! Sounds like you all had a good time!
That was sure nice of the lady from your work to get him a gift card to walmart. !!! I can't wait to see more pictures!!

Hope you feel better soon!! I know what your going through i have sinuses and my head has been killing me a lot this past week.

I didnt work with the lady..she was a total stranger who saw the article in the paper and called me at work. she has a 7lbs little yorkie who is a theraphy dog and wanted to meet maddie and bring lewis something. i think i'm going to get maddie into being a theraphy dog too, she gave me lots of info, etc and how to get them certified. she say is so wonderful how a little dog can make such a difference in someones life. (which we all know is sooo true) she has also started a reading program with her dogs where kids come and ready to Lily and how much better they are doing. its amazing.

i feel like we were sooo blessed to have Maddie back, then this lady called out of the blue, so I feel like Maybe its Maddie and I's calling to do this to help other people. I'm excited about all of it.
DENISE517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!