View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 05:49 AM   #13
BellieBoo
YT 500 Club Member

omg, these stories are hilarious, Yorkies do have the best personalities, Belle does that head thing too... especially when i say "treats" or "food" she'll tilt her head from side to side it's so cute.. she also likes to play with her food, she'll take a little pellet of dry food and toss it around the room and chase after it, then she'll eat it. and she likes to run laps around the dining room table at full speed, it is really funny, makes me tilt my head to the side and go what the....? and once she gets to the tile after running so fast, she can't really stop and she slides.
But i have to say the funniest thing was when i put her in the swiming pool with me and she started paddling really fast (i was holding her) and then i started to take her out, and she was still paddling even when she was almost all the way out of the water, and started slowing down her paws until she finally stopped... (guess you had to be there... but it had us all cracking up!!)
Nicole and Belleproud member ofink,crazy,smack-dab-in-the-middle clubs&Secretary of SRC BellieBuddy YT Record Breaker4/13/08 9:30 EST
BellieBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!