View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 05:43 AM   #1
DENISE517
No Longer a Member

Default Jill, Maddie & I visited Lewis lastnight

Its been crazy here with these stupid migranes and all, finally met up with Lewis again. He has company all last week and over the weekend, so we finally got together last night.

Jill, Lauryn, Maddie and I all went to see him and Sasha.

Man....they are doing wonderful!!!!

It was wild, as soon as we pulled into the apartment complex Maddie started to whining and getting all nerious like. Like she knew just where she was. I didnt know if she was scared or excited or a little of both.

Sasha and Lewis greeted us at the door. Little Sasha was running around going crazy with excitment. She was happy to see Jill again. You could tell it was very hard for Jill and I could tell at times, she wanted to cry but held it back. I'm sure it made Jill very happy to see how well she was adjusting.

Lewis and Sasha looked great. Sasha has really warmed up to Lewis and even his ex wife and kids and doggie at her house too. He takes her there alot.

Maddie was excited to see Lewis too. She jumped up in his chair and just layed right down beside him on the chair...it was tooo cute. Then you seen Sasha run over there to Lewis and Maddie as if to say...Oh no...He's My Daddy. lol

It's cute...when he talked about her he's referrs to her as "baby" alot. He was all smiles!!!!

I gave him a card that a lady had brought to my work for him and it has a 50.00 walmart gift card in it. He was amazed!!!! He told Sasha...Baby, We'll have to go shopping and buy ya some new stuff.

I took a dress, and a couple of shirts and a sweatshirt to him. Sasha has never had clothes on so we weren't sure how she would act or if she would like them. Jill put the little shirt on her and she loved it. Acted no different, didnt pull at it or anything. You could tell Lewis was thrilled. He like the idea of her having clothes on.

He loved loved loved the little the halloween dress that Jodie sent him. He said he's dressing her up for Halloween and his x-wife his dressing her boy doggy up too. lol He wanted me to thank you!!

He's gotten lots of cards and was sooo amazed how wonderful people here were. He hasnt got the basket of goodies yet. He wrote another thank you letter, but couldnt remember where he put it...lol He said he'd write another one that night and bring it to me tomorrow. (which would be today)

We all sat and talked for a long time. He was asking alot of info about the breed, etc. He said he always like to watch the animal planet, and things about pets.

He is truely a wonderful man. I, like a idot forgot my camera, but Lauryn got a few pics on her phone. i'll post them when she gets home from school.

Lewis has really bonded with Sasha and I couldnt be more thankful for all Jill has done for him.

Jill you will never know how much I thank you!!!!! You are an angel just like Lewis and a very dear friend.

He told me I need to bring Maddie over one day while I work and let him babysit. lol I'll have to do it sometime, but want to wait a little while, I don't want Maddie to think I'm leaving her.

When it was time to go and we all stood up...boom Maddie came running over to be doing a dance to be picked up. She wanted to make sure I wasnt going anywhere without her. We all enjoyed our visit.

We are going to have play dates for Sasha and Maddie.

Lewis wanted me to thank everyone for everything and he'll get the letter to me and I'll post.

Thanks also to everyone who has sent little Maddie gifts. I'll be working on getting pics and posted tonight. My head is a little better today, so hopefully it goes away. I'm sorry I havent been on much. Hopefully things will start getting back to normal soon. lol
DENISE517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!