View Single Post
Old 07-16-2005, 12:19 PM   #15
Tsveta
Yorkie Yakker

You guys, I'm sorry for wasting your time reading dramas I guess I made a huge deal out of the whole thing....out of my lifetime obcession /not joking at all, I used to visit a therapist when I was young because I wanted a dog so much and used to freak out/. After I came back to my parents' place everybody was happy, they were waiting for me, they were happy to see me and when I popped the question this afternoon everything turned into 360... my dad disapeared in his room and now doesn't talk to me, stays there and doesn't come out, I have a major headache from crying till now and mum is just in the middle - feels bad for me and can't even talk to him cause the efforts won't be positive now - he's the toughest person to deal with EVER.
And I really didn't think that will be so hard I thought he would say yes because it's just 1 month I can't return earlier and make my vacatoin shorter because I already signed my lease agreement which says I'm moving back to Dubai in september.... and I guess I just have to convince the breeder to keep Kaya for 1 more month although I've been counting the days and stuff... I can't just bring her home cause my dad would probably get a heart attack from me not listening to him, he's very touchy. And the plan for moving out is not good as well, cause that would spoil our relationship - u know, I come here to see them after a long time and then I move out because of a dog - yes, to me this dog means a lot but for him it's just a TOY or whatever and he can't understand it Aggggh.... and yes, I still depend on his financial support...

Thank you all for being so supportive and nice to me... makes me feel kinda better... and does not put the label "crazy" on me...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!