View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 05:27 PM   #15
sweetr72
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabyNatalie View Post
I tend to agree with the "unnecessary cruelty" of piercing and tattooing our pets....
I just happen to stumble on that site following an idea I had while staring at my precious Natalie (like I do sometimes for HOURS and HOURS at a time!!! haha!! - I'm SO in love!!) I thought how sweet she might look with tiny little pink diamond studs in her (WAY too big for her tiny little "mousehead") ears!!!
So, the moment we got home, I hopped online hoping to find some related product out there that would satisfy my seemingly insatiable desire to "embellish" my little darling even more!!
The little stickers that people sometimes use on their nails are cute... but I wanted something more "elite" looking....
And here's what I found!! What a neat idea!! No piercings - - yet "real" jewelry! And MAGNETIC!! (aren't there many positive clinical test results regarding the benefits of magnetics in both people AND pets??)
So... yes.... I think we'll just HAVE to have them!!
Now they may not be a "thing of perfection" if in fact, you have a pet who tends to scratch, pull or whatever - at their ears... or maybe has fur-siblings who'd like to chomp one off pop it like a tic-tac.... but for short periods, photos or outings - I think they're just the sweetest! (although I'm having a hard time locating the PINK!!)
Oh... and check out the crystal tiara's!!! OMG!!! <<gigglin'>>
(of course, the "tiara harness" goes around the ears though... not great for doggies with UPPIE ears!)
Here's the link if anyone else is as silly as I ......

http://www.thegildedpaw.com/store/do...lasso?unq=1760
I think those are an awesome idea for a photo shoot but DEFINETLY check out ebay..you can buy magnetic earrings for like 1.99 lol...they look the same at the ones you posted..

Dawn
sweetr72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!