View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 05:19 PM   #6
nvnvgirl
Lovin' to the MAX!!

I definitely think you should ask about it. And I say that b/c a long time ago, I was kind of dating this guy....we belonged to the same gym and I was an aerobics instructor....he worked for an athletic goods company and he got me a (what I suppose was)really cute jogging suit, took it to my apt. and put in on my back doorstep (at least I think that's where he put it)...anyway....I NEVER got it....I was gone when he left it, and I had no idea he was doing it...so I never said anything b/c I didn't know.....and I'm sure he was wondering "WTF???"....nice girl"......he FINALLY said something like MONTHS later and I felt so bad....first, b/c I know he felt like I was just taking advantage of him and second, b/c I know it was a really cute outfit and I never even got to see it . I imagine one of my neighbors saw him put it back there and retrieved it as soon as he left (not the only time something like that happened). So..you just never know...things get lost, get stolen, and you just wonder if she/he actually received it. And if it was something that was mailed.....geeze, I never trust that things get where they should anymore!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!