View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 05:02 PM   #1
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Angry are you FREAKING kidding me?????????????

I don't know if you remember this or not, but a few days ago...maybe last week...i posted about the trouble i was having with DHL. I have been shipping my blankets out overnight to some customers using DHL because i get a really good deal with them. well, 2 out of 3 times, the packages had gotten shipped to the wrong terminal and it took an extra day. so what was supposed to be overnight delivery turned into 2 day delivery. I was soooooooooo ticked!!!! well, i shipped a package yesterday that was supposed to be there today and guess what....YES....for the 3RD TIME....it was not delivered when it was supposed to. they said "the package did not make the connecting flight"

OMG!!!!!!!!!! 3 OUT OF 4 packages that I have shipped with them were not delivered right!! I can't believe this!!!!!! Last time this happend i asked the manager of our route if I was doing something wrong and she said no...everything looked just fine.

they are sending me free overnight packages but it doesn't change the fact that I have disappointed customers because of this. 2 of them were birthday presents that did not arrive in time because of this! unbelievable!!!

sorry...thanks for letting me vent!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!