View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 01:40 PM   #12
yorkiemomma7
Yorkie Yakker

Maya, one of my females is funny, i will say her name, and she'll cock her head from side to side as if she actually is listening and knows what i am saying to her....

Sophie my other female has reverse....by this i mean, she will lay flat on the floor, legs outstretched, and i don't know how she does it without getting her nails in the carpet, but she goes backwards....it's soo funny, my kids will come running telling me that she went in reverse..just gotta see it! I will try sometimes to get a video and post it.

And, my male, was so hilarious the other night. I have this little cabinet in my bathroom that i keep my towels in. Sometimes when the towels are all dirty and it's empty, he will go in on the bottom shelf, squeeze hisself in and sleep. Well, my son and I were getting ready for bed the other night and we heard this noise coming out of the bathroom, my son started giggling, and i went in and Teddy was snoring very loudly....lol...it was so funny i started laughing. I had never heard him snore that loud before, but i think the wooden cabinet made him echo or something... it was just one of those things where you had to be there to hear it, but it put a smile on my face.

yorkiemomma7
yorkiemomma7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!