View Single Post
Old 07-16-2005, 09:43 AM   #1
Tyson's Momie
Yorkie Yakker

Default Long Night And A Morning From Hell...

What a night!!!! I had to go out with my boss yesterday so I asked my sister to watch Tyson... just to back track a bit let me state that she is a lil jealous of my lil guy since she own a pampers wearing pee pot cocker spaniel, and a over weight lab who are not house broken. (back to yesterday) when i left the house i place him in his cage in my bedroom and told her he ate already and only needed to be walked at 5:30. when i got home at 9 p.m. my lil boy was out running around i didn't say anything. when she got ready to leave i took him for his final walk at 9:30. We came back in and i placed him in his cage when i jumped in the shower when got out he barked at me that was strange i taught... when i walked over to him it was as if someone have tossed a bucket of water on him; he was coved in his own vomit! i rushed him to my bath tub on our way there my poor baby kept throwing up it was just like the movie EXORSIST. he sprayed all over me and my walls.this went on until 4 am this morning when i finally got him to the 24hour hospital when he was admitted and placed on IV and other meds. The doc says its something he atei will know when the results come on Monday. As for my sister she playing the "dumb role" she don't know what happened... i am s00 upset she always leave her dogs with me and NEVER has she had to endure what i went through last night. I am sorry for such a long post but i needed to vent... thanks for reading!

P.S. I just brought him home the Doc says he will be fine.
T&T a.k.a. Tanya &Tyson
Tyson's Momie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!