View Single Post
Old 07-16-2005, 06:14 AM   #8
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annadoodle
Those things are bad...I can't stand them...

We treat them as we see them...but should treat the entire yard...Like Villette said on a previous post..

Villette...what do you use again? Thanks..
I USUALLY Use Andro - but have several kinds - Poweder and granuals. PLUS I do treat my yard every other month ...in the summer it's hard keeping up with all the insect life - not to mention TOADS !

Which reminds me of the other night - I came to the conclusion Chanel & Cheri & my cocker Tessa aren't the greatest Toad Hunters ...

I took them out for their Nightly Toad Hunt in the dark...I'm sitting there watching them do circles lookin for toads....ALL Three girls are within 5 feet of me - and what jumps on my foot ? Oh yeah - a disgusting toad ! Right on ME....

Did my TOAD Hunters see it ?

nope.

I jumped up doing the freak dance and they all scattered lookin for the toad -except Chanel - (who found ALL the toads last summer) - and finally learned they taste NASTY.

She's dancing on her hind legs for me to pick her up like she's saying "It's OK Mommy ....don't be scared - you can hold me !" lol...

It was so cute - she KNEW I freaked and it didn't scare her - she was trying to make ME not scared.

no...they are NOT good toad hunters...MOM is though
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!