Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 05:35 PM   #1
knfurkids
Yorkie Yakker

Default Hello

I have been lurking here for some time now, but I just joined a day or so ago. I feel like I know some of you, by your posts already. I wanted to introduce myself, and join in. My husband and I share our house with three furkids. We have two young adult sons, who are out on their own. Allow me to introduce you to my spoiled furkids:

Roy will be 13 yrs old Dec.12. He and I have shared a lot of life’s lessons over the years. He has helped me through tuff times as well as celebrated the good. He is my little smarty pants. He is about 5 ½ pounds and in perfect health.

Lewis is my little guy. He will be a year old Nov. 3rd. He is 2.4 lbs; he was just at the vet last week. He is my dramatic little character. The baby of the group, and he is truly babied by everyone. Shhhh…don’t tell him that, he thinks he is He-Man.

Flossy is a Maltese. She will be 2 yrs old Dec.19th. Flossy is my funny lil girl, and loves to hug and give Eskimo kisses. Flossy is a tiny girl too, she weighs 3 1/2 lbs. or less at times.

I am happy to be here with you all, I look forward to meeting you.
Here are a couple pics. The first is Roy, second 2 of Lewis, and the white one is Flossy

Hello-roy4yt.jpgHello-lewis4yt1.jpgHello-lewis4yt2.jpgHello-flossy4yt.jpg
knfurkids is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!