Thread: Dog collectors
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2005, 05:49 AM   #1
diva pup
BANNED!

Default Dog collectors

I have to vent here,I am currently trying to rehome a German Shepherd and a dalmation. The shepherd belongs to my neighbor, she and 8 others!! The woman collected puppies like some people collect antiques. I feel so bad for this one GSD, she is a walking vet bill!!
Why do people do this? She bought a new puppy every time one would hit about 4 months old. I know she is disturbed but I am having a really hard time feeling sorry for her.
I have had one family turn the GSD down due to cost of the vet bills.The dal HAS to go to a rescue because he has some aggression issues. But the mutts are going to be next to impossible and she wants to keep the yorkie, chi, jack russel and 2 pitbulls! She took these dogs and left town, leaving all of these other dogs with her 18 yr old daughter that doesn't want them.
This is so sad, I would take the GSD if I could but I have enough to pay attention to and she is going to be high maintenance for awhile. She is a sweet sweet dog and has so much potential. I am located in Va if anyone knows someone who may want her. She does have AKC papers. I will travel to meet any responsible pet owner within reason.
diva pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!