View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 05:20 PM   #1
CollegeCutieUSF
Mom to Biggie & Capone
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 019 Furbaby Fashions proudly presents our new line of toys-- Furbaby Fuzzies!

Hey YTers! I'm excited to announce that my site, Furbaby Fashions, is finally open for business! But I'm even more excited to introduce to you my new line of toys: Furbaby Fuzzies. This line currently includes 5 different toys all made from non-toxic fleece material.

On my site you will find Furbaby Fuzzies (toys), Puppy Covers (blankets), Snuggle Beds, Crate Cushions, Pillows, and many more exciting things to come!

The site is still a work in progress, as I'm adding things to it daily But feel free to email me your orders through there or if you like, you can send me a PM. If you email me, don't forget to tell me you're from YT and give me your username, as I'm going to try and keep all of my YT customers on a separate list, so I can notify you all of specials I'll be having for upcoming YT events.

Ok, enough of my rambling.... and on to the toys!

Our toys are available in a variety of colors/patterns. Making them the ultimate in fashionable toys for even the most picky of furbabies. All of our designs have been tested and approved by my own furbaby, Mr. Biggs.

Ballz-O-Fuzz:
100_1950.JPGAre a great alternative to your pets current plastic balls. They are soft on their teeth and gums. Plus as a bonus, you're cleaning your pets teeth as you play, since chewing on the fleece removes plaque form your babies teeth and gums. We've also found that they are great for teething puppies --Freeze them until cool and then let your furbabies chew away!

Fuzzie Bones:
100_1968.JPGAre available in 2 sizes; Small (on the left) & Large (on right). The small is made especially for those smaller furbabies and for light chewers. The large is made thicker and slightly longer for the larger furbabies and the heavy chewers. Fuzzie Bones are great for single play or for a game of tug between 2 pups. These are also great cold for teething pups.

Tug-O-Fuzz
100_1954.JPGDoes your furbaby love to grab on and never let go? If so, then this is the toy for him/her! The Tug-O-Fuzz is a great alternative to our Fuzzie Bones, as it allows for more interaction between you and your pet than just the normal game of fetch. You hold onto the loop and your furbaby will quickly attach itself to the fuzzie ends. It's a workout for you and your furbaby --but be careful, as extended play might cause sore arm muscles.

Double Tug-O-Fuzz
100_1965.JPGThe Double Tug-O-Fuzz offers all the fun of our Tug-O-Fuzz but with a twist. Now those with multiple furbabies don't have to worry about their pups fighting over who get to play with you! With two braids of fleece and fuzz at the ends, all of your babies will get to chew and pull and wrestle with you!
[/FONT]
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!