View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 12:03 PM   #8
MIZBROWN
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Question Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRICKETTNC View Post
We keep crickett in the house ALL the time. Oreo was at one time a breed dog for us and he is outside. You don't have to be nasty. I wasn't even home when this happened. I thought I left her with a responsible pet sitter. It didn't work out that way. And no, my cocker spaniel is not that large. I have had both of them thourougly checked out by the vet. My yorkie is around 7 pounds and my spaniel is around 12 or 13. he is rather small. I am not so sure I want to be part of a community that can be so judgemental and nasty.

Actually... my post was worded in a question like manner. Hence the question marks ???? I have no right to judge you (thats not what Im here for), but I however DO have the right to ask questions. This is a public forum and quite frankly your not always going to get "cookie cutter" answers. A little taken back that you would find what I ASKED offensive... and really all I have to say for that is "get over it/yourself". Its the real world and your gonna get real questions/answers - sorry

Last edited by MIZBROWN; 10-16-2007 at 12:06 PM.
MIZBROWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!