Thread: Four Baby Girls
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 06:05 AM   #25
lksdolls
YT 1000 Club Member

The girls are eight weeks old already. It's so hard to believe where the time flies. Mystery favors her mama's coloring with the dark chin. She is also the biggest at 1.5 pounds and like her mama, is more Alpha, that is with her sisters. Chyna comes in at 1.25 pounds and is getting golder every day. She's going to be a real beauty. And Little Blu is all the way of 1 pound. Sable, whom we now call Tinkerbell quit growing, stopped eating and has to be hand fed. I've had her to the vet, blood work done and everything is fine, including the liver, only low sugar. She is all the way of 8 ounces and looks exactly the same as she did at 4 weeks old. I feed her and then she walks across the room and crawls into the cage for a long nap on the heating pad. If any of you have any suggestions, I'm sure open. I've tried baby food, she turns up her little nose. Finally tried baby rice cereal mixed with supplemental milk with a little Karo mixed in. She does OK with that but she will only eat a very little at one time so it's like hand feeding a new born. The other girls have pretty much been left to tend for themselves, and do very well at it. They haven't received the attention I usually give them because it takes over half an hour just to get a couple of mm of food into Tinkerbell.

The first two pics are Mystery, then Chyna
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mystery101507b.jpg (44.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg mystery101507a.jpg (58.8 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg chyna101507a.jpg (43.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg chyna101507b.jpg (62.2 KB, 22 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!