View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 07:07 PM   #14
HighlandYorkies
DEBRA'S DORKY YORKIES4
Donating Member

Wink

Casper 5, was dark when I got him at 19 months(pic 1)....now he is very pale tan and silvery white ! You wouldn't believe he is the same dog in those first two pics !
He has had his coat shaved for a while, but I was going to grow it in again as I prefer them with long coats.....I am wondering just how silvery white he is, as the longer his coat gets the lighter it gets ! See pic 2 below....you can see how pale he is on his rear here, and that snowy look is coming in all over !

Tara 7, is steel blue and a very rich tan....she has the best coat of all of them as far as the correct colour, and she is more true to type. Even a Crufts Judge stopped and told me that. I have had her since 6 weeks old. (pic 3)

Tammy 4, I only got a year ago age 3....she is very black on her back, but bright blonde on top of her head, with darker rich tan on her ears and legs...and a very thick coat ! (pic 4)
Debra x x x x
Attached Thumbnails
Blue And Silver Adults..please Post Pictures!!-y-casper-2005.jpg   Blue And Silver Adults..please Post Pictures!!-y-dd-p4080208-b.jpg   Blue And Silver Adults..please Post Pictures!!-y-tara-queen.jpg   Blue And Silver Adults..please Post Pictures!!-y-p7300157.jpg  
HighlandYorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!