View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 05:12 PM   #11
Mybabe4me
YT 500 Club Member

Angel

Thank you everyone for your kind words about my dedication to Babybear. I am just hoping that I can get the word out and inspire someone else. That these babies still have a lot of life in them even though they are broken. Their bones might break but it so hard to break the spirit of these little guys. They know you love them and they give you their all. And I try not to expect much specially after a broken neck and dying in front of me. I myself think he has come a very long ways in what he does as it is. So Please if you ever hear of anyone that says they can not handle a pup that is sick or has special needs tell them that they can over come. I did it with Babybear and also with going through a great deal with my grandson being born a special needs baby, three brain surgeries and almost losing. If I can do anyone can. Babybear is my world and I do not know what life would be like without him in mine now. I am here for the long haul and he knows it. LOL I tell him daily.And also tell him all the time how much I love him. He is just like my child I would not give up on my children and I will not give up on him.
Thank you all again.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!