View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 03:47 PM   #1
Mybabe4me
YT 500 Club Member

Default Babybear's New wheels has a special name

Hi everyone,
Well, Babybear and i just got back from Eddie's wheels. He had to go to get measured for his new cart. His cart will be a front wheeled cart. And we have an offical name for it. Drum roll please.......... The official name is Angel wheels. Reason being is Babybear was give a special cart from a friend that passed to the rainbow bridge and her name was Bella. Her cart did not help like her mom wanted so her mom help me pay for Babybear's cart he got back in November of last year. So Bella help him get his cart in her own little way. And right after Bella passed mom found a group through Chrissy(a YT mom) and we met a furmom and her special baby on there named Trixie. She was a 1 pound chihauhau that was very special she had many problems but her mom like me did everything for her baby to make sure she survived. Well, Babybear's little long distance girlfriend lost her fight a little over 2 weeks ago. So this cart will have Bella's name on one wheel and Trixie's name on the other wheel So these two special girls can help Babybear with their wings to walk again. That is where the name Angel wheels come into play. When he gets his new set of wheels I will make sure I post the pictures for all to see.
It was a long trip for us today. Babybear is used to maybe a hour in the car for a ride, but this was 3 hours one way. We traveled from Maine thru New Hampshire to Vermont and then to Mass. what a long day it has been. We got done with Babybear's appointment and now we are back home just got in about an hour ago. Started out at 9am this morning got home around 6:30.
We go back on Saturday to get his Angel wheels and we will meet a new friend there. His name is Gizmo and is a special needs furkid too. HE was a rescue from a puppy mill. he was born with a deformed front leg and his good front leg is tired so he has a front wheeled cart like Babybear is getting. I say his story on line and wrote to his mom about where she got his cart. She told me where and I wrote to Eddie's wheels and told them Babybear's story and they said they could help him. So that is where it all began. It all happend so fast. Two weeks ago we were wondering what we were goin to do. Nothing was helping him walk. Now thanks to seeing Gizmo's story on Dogster we will hopefully get Babybear on the move.
We will keep you all updated. Have a great night. Give all the furkids belly rubs from us.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!