Thread: Venting....
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 11:25 AM   #2
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

Quote:
Originally Posted by spruitt7 View Post
I've been stressing so much. I just turned 21 in April. I've noticed that most people my age are already married. Some even have kids. Now I don't think theres anything wrong with getting married right out of high school, but its not for me. I've also noticed that alot of women start having kids around 24-28. Honestly, for me thats too early. Ughhh... so my problem is that I want to actually graduate from college and enjoy my career before I actually start having kids, but I'm not sure if its good or healthy to have children after 30. Plus, to make it even worse... My fiance/boyfriend wants me to have children around 26. Every time this subject comes up, it seems like hes just pressuring me. Gahhh... two years ago, I said "I'm NEVER having children" Lol.. Life is so confusing.
enjoy your time now. after you have kids, you will see that most of your time and money are devoted to them.

I see nothing wrong with waiting till your 30 plus.

Tell your b/f to enjoy the time you 2 have alone now cause as soon as kids come into the picture, your quite time is over! lol
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!