View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 08:14 PM   #1
Jrzygrl65
Yorkie Yakker

Rainbow possible roadtrip for my new addition!

I know you shouldn't count your chicks b-4 they hatch but, I have some great news to share! As some of you may or may not know, I have been searching forquite sometime for my very own baby. I think I'm finally going to be a "PROUD MAMA"! I had found a rescue and have been going through the adoption process and was told yesterday that they are leaning towards my family.. I tried to contain my excitement but, I was extatic!

He is 1 1/2 yrs old, a Yorkie/Silky. 12lbs. and is a sweetheart! I should find out for sure the end of this week. and if so, that means road trip
My sister & Mom knew how badly I've been wanting a Yorkie and they called me saying they found one and was bringing him over to my house. When they arrived I was told to sit down and close my eyes and hold out my arms b/c they were going to place him on my lap. Well, in all the excitement I did just that. I opened my eyes and saw the Yorkie, it was a Yorkie but a stuffed play animal Boy, was I like Grrrr! so, for months, I have my toy Yorkie on my sofa in my family/tv room so that when I sit and watch t.v. he'd sit with me..

My mom had stopped by one night and saw me sitting with my new baby
and she couldn't stop laughing
I can't wait! I'll keep ya'll posted!!!!
Jrzygrl65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!