View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 12:13 PM   #11
PeanutsMommi
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Ok first of all Im not overfeeding him at all. I have only had him for 2 weeks on Wednesday. There is no way I have been overfeeding him because I havent had him long enough to overfeed him you would have known that if you completely read my message. And about the 6.7 lbs. I cant be honest that he weighs that much. All I know is that when I took him to the vet Tuesday the vet came in from weighing him and said that he was gonna be kinda big cause he was 6.7. Now from holding him and playing with him I dont think he is 6.7 ounces. I dont know how big most yorkies are at this age because like I said this is my first yorkie. However to answer Kalina's question yes I can feel his ribs. And right now I am feeding him a brand called chicken soup because my vet said that her dog was on purina and he started losing his coat and scratchin so she put him on Chicken Soup and he has been better. So Im trying that right now. And I do leave the food out all day and I let him eat when he gets hungry and on those days where I see he really hasnt eaten much all day I boil some chicken and give it to him for dinner. I would never overfeed my Peanut or do anything to hurt him cause he's my baby and I love him and I dont want anything to happen to him. And like I said in my first post all of this could be in my head and his eating habits may be normal for Yorkies but I dont know myself because he is my first Yorkie and small dog period.
PeanutsMommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!