View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 12:12 PM   #1
Izzy Princess
Therapy Dog
Donating Member

Default Izzy's Bed & Breakfast Adventure Pics

We just got back from a weekend out in the country. My husband and I stayed at a really nice B&B in Central Ohio that let's you take your doggies, so of course we took Izzy. She did so well for her very first mini-vac with mom and dad. The only pics that we couldn't get of her is with the horses - I was holding her and she was barking her little head off so we didn't want to scare the horses...lol - but she did so well with all the other animals..she met goats, chickens, doggies, cats, and of course, the many nice people that stayed at the B&B and all the owners.

1) Hi everyone - well I'm off safely secure in my new Snoozer - that's my daddy next to me - I love him very much.
2) Awww - dont' you just love the smell of that fresh country air?
3) Here is a buddy of mine that I met at the B&B - his name was Pumpkin and we became buddies even though I barked at him a lot..lol.
4) See - I told ya we were buddies - he came to the door lookin for me to come out to play.!
Attached Thumbnails
Izzy's Bed & Breakfast Adventure Pics-izzy-snoozer-101207.jpg   Izzy's Bed & Breakfast Adventure Pics-izzy-bench-101307.jpg   Izzy's Bed & Breakfast Adventure Pics-izzy-cat-1.jpg   Izzy's Bed & Breakfast Adventure Pics-izzy-cat-2.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!