View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 05:19 AM   #11
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMySissy View Post
My girls hate carriers as well - that is why we have our stroller!!!! But, not knowing anything about the train I don't know if this would be an option for you. Sissy loves to walk, but Angel doesn't do leashes!!!!!!! Give all your furkids hugs from us!!
Aww thanks! Yea i don't have a stroller yet, i am saving up to get one but that might be a while until the GE is over I think it will really come in handy. The thing is Teddy hates being contained in anything! He will whine at first and if i don't take him out right away he'll scratch at the door, push and then start barking really loud until i take him out! lol Imagine being on the train with him doing that! And he would trample all over the girls too, he doesn't care when he's anxious. In the train they have to be contained in something that's closed, i got a ticket already for having the girls out of a carrier so now i have a carrier for them. I would take him if my bf were there to help cause then he can keep him entertained, etc but by myself yea rite, i can't even walk all 3 by myself. I go crazy. The girls are very quiet tho and actually love the carrier and it's a carrier for 2, that's why i take them together. I am on a hunt for a carrier for Teddy next that i need to get him used to for outings like that. And a stroller of course. Wet kisses from mine to your angels
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!