View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 10:20 PM   #4
sweetr72
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by For My Coby View Post
Oh my. I hope that you catch someone besides me before we all go to bed!! My puppies will forever be in puppy cuts I'm afraid. I just have a devil of a time combing out knots on a wiggly pooch. I'm so jealous of those of you that have either have the patience for it or the stubborness to never give up, whichever it is for you!!
Right now its patience lol...but I love brushing my furkids and do it twice a day...no matter what she gets knots...Reece on the other hand has silky smooth hair that a brush just slides through...Soleils hair seems dry..or cottony?? Maybe she will have to have it kept in a puppy cut too? Puppy cuts are really adorable and I might have to do that..it just seems like once I start at the groomers I want it cut every month which can get pricey lol..thats why I thought Id let it grow out and then just have it trimmed up nice now and again..

Do you think she is too young for a puppy cut..will it ruin her hair if I dont let it grow out first?? Or is that a dumb question..lol

Dawn
sweetr72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!