View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 04:52 PM   #2
alex_143
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe mint View Post
My boss gets a great deal on overnight shipments through DHL so if I ever am pressed for time and need to ship something overnight, I will use them. I have only used them 3 times. but out of those 3 times. TWICE...yes...2 times...They have jacked up my shipment. I do tracking on it the day it is supposed to be delivered and it said "item was shipped to wrong location"!! WTF???? so it takes an extra day...at least....to get where it is supposed to go. If I wanted 2 day service, I would pay for 2 day service and not overnight!!! I am so ticked about this. someone ordered a blanket and wanted it for Friday so she could surprise her daughter with a new puppy and he would be wrapped in his blanket with his name on it. it would be a great surprise. but noooooooooooo...dhl jacked up the shipment and now the package she was supposed to get on Friday will not get to her until monday. so she got to give her dd a puppy...but not with the blanket I'm so sad about this...and truly P'd at the same time.

thanks for letting me vent.....

omg that is some horibble service dont use them anymore sounds like they suck
alex_143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!