View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 02:21 PM   #14
SugarMama
YT Addict

Here's a link to the thread w/ pics of the new mini schnauzers. http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98051

The latest in this saga is that she actually faxed us copies of printouts from the vets office and it looks like she must work there. Her email address begins w/ k9nurse so I thought she worked at a vets office and then the fax came from the vets office that the rabies tags are from. There's a printout for each dog w/ a list of vaccinations and the rabies tag numbers match the ones that I have. She put a note at the bottom that said, "Sorry for the confusion this morning". Now, my question is, how could the person who looked up the three separate tag numbers this morning be wrong on all of them? Also, if she works at the vet wouldn't it be possible for her to change the name of the dog on the computer? I just really don't trust any of this. I'm really getting stressed about all of this and feel that I've made a mistake in getting them. I feel on the verge of tears all of the time. I really only intended to get one of them and I let myself be convinced into taking both of them. I'm trying to go with the flow and not worry about anything. Easier said than done for me though. I'm a born worrier and this isn't helping things.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!