View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 10:22 AM   #6
SugarMama
YT Addict

I'm going to take them and have them scanned for microchips just in case they are stolen. As soon as I heard about the tags it made me wonder if maybe they were stolen. I don't believe that I could get my money back because I asked her if something didn't work out if I could return them to her and she said no. I was a little surprised about that but thought maybe since they belonged to her parents she didn't want to be bothered with finding another home for them. I really only wanted to take the larger one as a trial and see how it worked with three dogs but she said she wouldn't take him back. I could see her point so I didn't press her for more info. I hope they weren't stolen, but if they were I will return them to their owners. We'll be out $300 but it would be worth it to reunite them. Right now I know they both need their teeth cleaned and the small one needs to be neutered. My vet is very reasonable so it will be around $300 to have all of that done. Unfortunately, if I can't prove they have their vaccines I'll have to pay for all of that before they work on them. I'm just so glad that they are so well behaved. If I was having trouble with them on top of this I would be really upset. I have a feeling I'll not hear from this woman again. I hope I'm wrong about that but I doubt I am. This is definitely a learning experience!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!