View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 05:26 AM   #10
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcerella02 View Post
Layla suffers horribly from seasonal allergies. CAn you rule out the food that you feed... is it kibble?? does it have corn or wheat in it?? those are two usual suspects. I home cook for Layla so i know it is not her food as she is on a grain free diet.if you can rule out food then chances are it is seasonal. and you will find it will come and go.. Layla just got over a HUGE bout of it... watery eyes, red eyes, chewing on her paws... she was misserable. i used to give her benedryl but since she needs it SO frequently i've started looking for a natural way to help her because i wont' bring her to the vet as our vet will immediately put her on steriods which id on't wnat (yes.. we are changing vets...) do you have any small, locally owned pet stores that specialize in quality food? look around i'm sure there is something and see what they have. Layla has pills that i will give her once a day for 15 days (the next time she has an outbreak) since i haven't used them yet, i can't tell you how they work but i've heard nothing but good thigns about them. Good luck! this can be a tough one!
Hi Marci - have I showed you this "ProAller" yet? It is natural - I don't know if it might be something helpful for Layla or not....?

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!