View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 01:54 PM   #15
wnalegria
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Six weeks and 12 ounces

I chose to take them to the vet and have everything done by them. I raised Arabian Horses and Cats in the past and did my vaccinations. There was always that one person or thier vet who would question you about doing things yourself.

I decided that I would spend the money and take that headache of my shoulders in case of a problem. The kids are in at three days for tails and dew claws, 6 weeks for 1st vaccination, stool check, physical and worming, same procedure at 9 weeks and 12 weeks. My appointments are at 7:30 in the morning- the first one of the day. This system works for me- does not mean this is how it must be done.

This is just my routine-and it works for me. That is why we have a freedom of choice -I was not attcking those of you who do your own vaccinations and worming. My concern was for the uniformed who are doing this as a cost cutting measure and do not care about the health of the puppy/adult. These are the same people who I have found in my area advertise yorkies as Teacup, Small and Standard. Who are selling very poor quaility puppies.

My babies are at klsyorkshireterriers.com on the puppies for sale page. Both Timmy and Faith are sold I just have kept them on the page cause I don't have anything else to put on the page.

Wnalegria
wnalegria is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!