View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 04:27 PM   #1
emilyann
Lovin' My LilBug!
Donating Member

Sad Advice on biting/nipping/chewing (kinda long but pleaseeee help!)

Lilly is currently 3 months and some odd days old. She started out just barely trying to nip at our toes and fingers and we thought it would eventually get better but it's getting worse. I've read on other forums on YT about puppies biting on fingers and toes and how it gets better but it's beginning to get the best of me. I'm not really sure what we should do about it. The only time we're able to hold her is when she's tired or extremely calm which is rare and it kills me, I wanna be able to hold her whenever I want to and not have to worry about being tore to shreds. She's started getting where she won't let up, we've told her no, used the water bottle method, everything and she just won't let up, it's almost like she's started to bite harder too. I can lay down on the floor to play with her and she goes straight for my face trying to bite me.

I know they say something about the socialization and obedience classes you can take them to but how old do they have to be? How much do they usually cost? and I'm not really sure if they'd even have something like that in the small town I live in. Someone just please help, I feel like her biting and everything has caused me to not give her as much attention and it makes me feel like such a bad mom the way she looks at me and everything. AHHH!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!