View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 12:43 PM   #14
TatumsMom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I do understand that feeling. We had an adventure with our poodle when he was about 14 where he just wandered away from the house while we were trying to pack and move and the gate got left open. He was partially blind and very slow (although still fairly healthy) and managed to cross a busy highway into a park. Thank God someone saw him, wrapped him up in a blanket and called the pet shelter. He wasn't wearing his collar either. I was just beside myself searching for him. We had to wait about 3 hours before the shelter opened for the afternoon to even call them to see if he had been picked up. That entire time we drove and walked our subdivision and highway looking for him. It's one thing when they have an accident and something drastic happens to them and you have to deal with that but the not knowing where they are and who's caring for them is excrutiating (sp?). That's all I could think of then too.

I have hope that your Coty will show up perfectly fine but if not, you just have to pray that someone is loving him as much as you did. Good luck.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!