View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 12:16 PM   #11
tartisst
Donating Yorkie Yakker

You all are the BEST!!! Thank you for your kind words. Thank God that He directed me to this forum. I have done everything that I know to do, putting up flyers, posting ads in the papers, leaving flyers with every vet & groomer within a 5-10 mile radius, posting at the Post Office, grocery stores, calling the animal controls for our county daily, websites for lost pets, Petsmart, Petco -- even Starbucks and the port-a-pottys in the subdivision where he was last seen (there's a lot of construction still going on there). I am so exhausted and I have 2 little ones to take care of too.

It's so disconcerting to me that the person that has him has to know that the dog belonged to someone (although he didn't have on his collar). He is immaculately groomed. As a mother I worry about how and what they are feeding him, if they are using Frontline or Advantage on him, is he on his Heartgard monthly....and how he must be missing us. Not to mention that they are probably calling him Skipper or Pepe and his name is COTY!!! It's the "not" knowing about everything that has me so distraught.

Tyson is 14 and we had another dog, Conan, that would be 15 if he was still living. He died in January 2000 and I drove to San Antonio 2 weeks after Conan died to get Coty (c-o from Conan; t-y from Tyson). And he helped my heart to heal.

I am trying to move on because I don't want to neglect my children, especially my baby, because I am so consumed with finding Coty. They deserve to have a happy mother. I guess the fact that Coty escaped while I was visiting my family in Maryland didn't help either.

Hopefully, the new puppy will help us all to move on. I am just concerned how Tyson will handle another new addition to the family. He did great when I had my two children, but he moped around for about 3 months when we got Coty.

Anyway, thanks again to you all...it's great hearing from you.
tartisst is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!