View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 06:31 AM   #15
Amber_lv
Peeka Boo I See You!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy View Post
Ok and I just thought of something....could you make each end a different color? Or do they have to be the same color? I mean I have NO clue how you are making these so I don't know if this can even be done or not.

But, if it is a possibility, you could always do one (for example) something like - powder pink in the middle with one light lavender purple fringed end and one light/pale butter yellow fringed end.

Ok sorry, I'll shut up now
To answer your question yes i can make the fringe on each end a different color if you would like . It seems that Crackle Jax will be the name since everyone seems to like that the best! You guys are wonderful thank you so much for all your feedback. Also i think the lepord print and hot pink would be super cute!! Is there anyone else that would be interested in these colors as well? In fact i love all the color choices selected. Would you like a distinct Girl and Boys colore or would u also like unisex colors for gifts? Also would you rather have prints for the tube part or do u like solid colors as well. I hope to have these availavle in the next week or to for the GE along with my other toys. Thank you again every one you have been a great help.
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!